Exposing Machine for Rotary Screen Printing
1. S Appearance 2. Product components · Grating encoder: Japan · Magnetic Grating: SIKO Germany · Reducer: EISELE Germany · Servo motor: Fuji Japan · All bearing: NSK Japan · Lead rail: Taiwan · All integrated circuit: America and Japan · Stabilized Voltage Supply: Taiwan 3. The characteristics...
1. S Appearance
2. Product components
· Grating encoder: Japan
· Magnetic Grating: SIKO Germany
· Reducer: EISELE Germany
· Servo motor: Fuji Japan
· All bearing: NSK Japan
· Lead rail: Taiwan
· All integrated circuit: America and Japan
· Stabilized Voltage Supply: Taiwan
3. The characteristics
· The UV technology of laser direct imaging is directly imaging on the surface of traditional UV sensitive emulsion. Because of don't need film and ink, so the cost is low, and convenient, environmental protection.
· DOSUN UV-FINATM Laser Engine: Integrating several high technologies, such as high-power laser diode, 32-64 channels fiber coupling, optical power balancing, constant temperature controlling by TEC and so on, output resolution 720dpi, can manufacture complex moire patterns.
· By using semiconductor constant temperature controlling, the machine can work for a long time under the ordinary room temperature.
· Optical power balancing system can optional sets laser intensity, adjusting the balance of each laser power automatically, in order to achieve the best exposure efficiency, extend the using life of laser diode.
Imaging Light Source
405nm Laser diode
8~15 min/m2(Laser 32/48/64 Channels)
Acceptable File Format
· Temperature: 8～28℃
· Humidity: 30～50% (Non-condensing)
· Lighting: yellow light
· Electric Resistance: ≦ 4Ω
· Power: ＞ 1.5KW/ 220V, 50HZ
6. Drawing, Color Separation, Output Process
Wash screen→ Mixing glue→ reshaping→ coating→ Low temperature baking→ laser Engraving→ Developing→ Retouching screen→ High temperature baking
8. Technology Introduction
· UV laser engraving is a “ultimate” technology
· UV laser engraving use semiconductor laser, wavelength is 405nm, in the spectroscopy, it calls Ultra-Violet, so we also call it blue laser. Now, the engraving sensitive emulsion of textile print, paper print and PCB all use UV sensitive emulsion, the most wavelength of engraving sensitive emulsion as same as UV sensitive emulsion’s, so engraving technology will not be replaced.
· UV laser engraving technology is a fast engraving technology.The speed of engraving is depending on size of power and number of ray path. DOSUN UV-FINATM laser engine can achieve 64 paths, which provide 16 paths for print engraving. For example, the speed of 640mm/1800mm ROTARY UV Laser Engraver can achieve 68min. /m.
· UV laser engraving technology is a precision engraving technology.
· UV laser engraving is a real photo etching technology, using on the paper offset print, DOSUN UV-FINATM Laser Engine can achieve 2400dpi, making the line of 0.01mm, showing the net-point of 1%~99%, it can provide the 720dpi for print engraving, on the “continuing” neurogen ( offset plate), it can manufacture the line of 0.035mm. Because rotary engraving isn’t “un-continuing” neurogen, now, the highest mesh number is 195 meshes, in theory, we can achieve the smallest line for 0,13mm, in the manufacturing, we usually use 125 meshes, in theory, and we can achieve the smallest line for 0.21mm (Data for STORK Company). So, the output precision of DOSUN BLUE-ROTARY UV Laser Engraver is better than rotary screen engraver’s. It can satisfy any precision for output size.
· UV laser engraving is a low carbon, environment protection technology.
Low power: 1.5
No consumable items: Do not need film, ink, wax
Low cost: the function of sensitive emulsion is basically same with traditional, the price also basically same.
· UV laser engraving is a “friendly” engraving technology. The manufacture process is not only as same as traditional process, but also more convenient. Basing on the design principle of “convenient, practical, reliable, advanced”, in the process of engraving image, the equipment provides monitor display, operation help and so on. By using the software and hardware, it all can reflect a “friendly” attitude to operational workers.
UV Laser Engraver