Model: BR2200, BR3000, BR3500 Screen Breadth: 2200mm, 3000mm, 3500mm Screen Repeat: 640mm(standard) 820mm/914mm/1018mm(optional) Resolution: 360/720dpi, (300/600dpi; 254/508dpi customizable) Registration Accuracy: ±0.02mm Imaging Light Source: 405nm laser diode LD Engraving Speed:...
Model: BR2200, BR3000, BR3500
Screen Breadth: 2200mm, 3000mm, 3500mm
Screen Repeat: 640mm(standard)
Resolution: 360/720dpi, (300/600dpi; 254/508dpi customizable)
Registration Accuracy: ±0.02mm
Imaging Light Source: 405nm laser diode LD
Engraving Speed: 6～8min./m(640mm)
Acceptable File Format: BMP/TIFF
Power: 1.5KW/220V, 50Hz
Dimension: 3650mm×750mm×1220mm(BR2200), 4350mm×750mm×1220mm(BR3000),
Net Weight: 900kg(BR2200), 1000kg(BR3000), 1200kg (BR3500)
Wash screen→ Mixing glue→ reshaping→ coating→ Low temperature baking→ laser Engraving→ Developing→ Repair screen→ High temperature baking
Follow the guidelines listed below selecting a location for your engraver
● Place the engraver in a clean room with safety yellow light, separating from the washing room.
● Place the engraver on a flat, horizontal, stable surface. The engraver will not work properly if it is tilted or at an angle.
● Place the engraver close enough to the computer for the interface cable to reach it easily.
● Place the engraver not too far from the air compressor, such as less than 1.5 meters.
● Leave adequate room around the engraver, such as 1.2 meters, for easy operation and maintenance.
● Always leave more than 3 meters of clear area next to the engraver's right side for loading and unloading screens.
● Avoid places subject to shocks and vibrations.
● Place the engraver near a wall outlet where the plug can be easily unplugged. Avoid using or storing the engraver in places subject to rapid changes in temperature and humidity. Also keep it away from direct heat sources.
● Keep the entire computer system away from potential sources of electromagnetic interference, such as loudspeakers or the base units of cordless telephones.
1. Place the engraver
Place the engraver on a flat, horizontal and stable surface. Turn the bolts
under the base to adjust the roller. Make sure the roller is horizontal.
Remove all protective materials packed with the engraver before you set it upand turn on the power. Follow the instructions as follows to remove these
materials. Save all packaging and protective material in case you may transport the engraver later.
Check the screws on each part of the machine and tighten the loosed screws. Check if all of the plug-in units are connected correctly.
2. Power requirement
Make sure the OPERATE button is turned off before plugging in the
engraver. The voltage requires: 50/60Hz, 220V 5% AC, more than 1KW. Make sure voltage required by the engraver matches that of the electrical outlet. Also, make sure that you have the correct power cable for your power source.
3. Cooling system water feed
After check out equipment, turn on power switch, displays lower water and have alarm sound. Open the third shutter in front of the machine, you will find the device as follows.
Open the cover, feed water slowly, avoid run over. Stop water after alarm sound disappear. Notice water level do not over warning limit.
4. Connection line
Connect USB Line to USB port of computer, turn on the computer, Install DOSUN UV-Engraver software, and install USB drive according to the DOSUN UV-Engraver software instruction.
5. Components test
Inspect all parts of the machine, such as roller rotate, laser platform mobil, air valve, water pump and refrigeration on and off. According to the DOSUN UV-Engraver software instruction. Try to move the laser platform and rotate the roller to check if the machine can run smoothly. Otherwise add some No.10 lubricating oil to the slick rod through the screws behind the laser platform. And some oil to the bearing.
6. Air supply Connection
Connect engraver to air supply follow above picture. Adjust first oil-water separator to 0.8MPa , and adjust second oil-water separator to 0.2MPa. Keep the air pressure to 0.8MPa when it is engraving. There installed a magnetic valve which working together with engraving.
7. Focus set
First, rough adjustment, change in the software focus forward and backward. Find the smallest spot in the screen according to the DOSUN UV-Engraver software instruction.
Each repeat has corresponding focus position. Save the position. Then when change repeat only need to choose the exact position in the software method according to the DOSUN UV-Engraver software instruction.
8. Light intensity
To adjust each light intensity, make sure each light intensity keep balance. Which affect the live of the laser diode, the stronger the light, the shorter its life could be. All users should decide the light intensity according to the exact situation, method according to the DOSUN UV-Engraver software instruction.
9. Loading the screen
Button No.1: Fast moving to the left
Button No.2: Slow moving to the left
Button No.3: Slow moving to the right
Button No.4: Fast moving to the right
Button No.5: Air switch
a. After electrify, turn on the Air switch
b. Loading screen
Select the relevant Button according to the distance between head to the roller. If it is far, press down Button No.1, until distance approaching. Then press down Button No.2 , until it close to the correct position, slowly move your finger off the Button No.2. And again press down the Button No. 2 to make sure it reach to the right position.
10. Printing images
Give printing command, finishing printing and exposing steps.
11. Unloading the screen
Press down Button No. 3, when it move to appropriate position, release the Button No. 3, and Press down Button No. 4, until move to the appropriate position then loose the Button to stop moving.
After turn on switch, machine test water level first. If in short water position, display and twinkle "short water" with alarm sound, as follow:
If water level in good position, then go to next step. If heat sink lease than 18 degree or greater than 22 degree, display "Constant Temp control" as follow:
This moment cannot print, if heat sink not between18 degree to 22 degree, and no changes in 15 minutes. Display "Constant Temp Failure" with warm alarm, need to test machine and restart machine. As follow:
If heat sink keeps between18 degree to 22 degree, display "Normal Working". As follow:
Now could move on to printing, if not printing in 15 minutes, water pump cycling stop working, head sink temperature will out of water temperature. If heat sink up to 25 degree, display and twinkle "Heat sink over" with alarm sound, meantime start the water pump again, and make the heat sink back to its normal temperature. As follow:
If water temperature over 25 degree, display and twinkle "water Temp over" with alarm sound. Then should check the constant temperature system. As follow:
If air pressure lower then 0.45MPa, will display and twinkle "air pressure low" with alarm sound. As follows:
General Cleaning of the engraver
● Make sure the engraver is switched off and unplug the power cable.
● Remove all of the screen or paper from the roller before cleaning.
● Use a soft brush to remove dust and rubbish carefully.
● If slot is dirty, use a cleaner to clean it.
● Do not use alcohol or solvent to clean the engraver. These chemicals will demolish the components and upper case of the engraver.
● Do not drop waters to machine parts or electric components.
● Do not use hard brushes or brushes which can demolish the engraver.
● Add No.10 lubricating oil to the slick rod several drops every week.
● Use photo meter test laser one a month, observe light power.
● Keep the machine drying, Erase the water and liquid from the machine in time.
Uv Laser engraving technique
DUSUN BLUE-ROTARY UV Laser Engraver is a new generation of CTS (computer to screen) equipment. By using DOSUN UV-FINATM Laser Engine, it can directly image on the sensitive layer.
By using UV-FINATM Laser Engine technology, sensitive emulsion, engraving technology is basically same with the traditional technology, improving the precision and efficiency.
The characteristics of Uv laser engraving
● UV laser engraving is a "ultimate" technology
● UV laser engraving use semiconductor laser, wavelength is 405nm, in the spectroscopy, it calls Ultra-Violet, so we also call it blue laser. Now, the engraving sensitive emulsion of textile print, paper print and PCB all use UV sensitive emulsion, the most wavelength of engraving sensitive emulsion as same as UV sensitive emulsion's, so engraving technology will not be replaced.
● UV laser engraving technology is a fast engraving technology.The speed of engraving is depending on size of power and number of ray path. DOSUN UV-FINATM laser engine can achieve 64 paths, which provide 16 paths for print engraving. For example, the speed of 640mm/1800mm ROTARY UV Laser Engraver can achieve 68min. /m.
● UV laser engraving technology is a precision engraving technology.
● UV laser engraving is a real photo etching technology, using on the paper offset print, DOSUN UV-FINATM Laser Engine can achieve 2400dpi, making the line of 0.01mm, showing the net-point of 1%~99%, it can provide the 720dpi for print engraving, on the "continuing" neurogen (offset plate), it can manufacture the line of 0.035mm. Because rotary engraving isn't "un-continuing" neurogen, now, the highest mesh number is 195 meshes, in theory, we can achieve the smallest line for 0,13mm, in the manufacturing, we usually use 125 meshes, in theory, and we can achieve the smallest line for 0.21mm (Data for STORK Company). So, the output precision of DOSUN BLUE-ROTARY UV Laser Engraver is better than rotary screen engraver's. It can satisfy any precision for output size.
● UV laser engraving is a low carbon, environment protection technology.
Low power: 1.5
No consumable items: Do not need film, ink, wax
Low cost: the function of sensitive emulsion is basically same with traditional, the price also basically same.
● UV laser engraving is a "friendly" engraving technology.The manufacture process is not only as same as traditional process, but also more convenient. Basing on the design principle of "convenient, practical, reliable, advanced", in the process of engraving image, the equipment provides monitor display, operation help and so on. By using the software and hardware, it all can reflect a "friendly" attitude to operational workers.
The technique of Uv laser Engraving
● Wash screen: Before gule, wash screen and kept in low dryer
● Mixing Gule: Mixing glue: preparing the photosensitive glue under a gentle yellow light(prohibit from operating in no lightproof condition).
● Reshaping: fix endring hook to the two ends of the scree, kept in high dryer for about 45 minuters to remove the residual stress and regain roundness.
● coating: fix the screen to the coating machine, pour 300Gs sensitive glue
into the slot of coating machine, rubber-coated automatically in 10 to 12 cm in one minute.
● Low temperature dryer: pre-drying the curved screen after being rubber-coated with low-temperature dryer. Temperature 38℃, Time: 30-50 minute
● Laser Engraving: fix the dry screen to the uv laser engraver, call the color separated graphic file in the control computer of engraver. Having the engraver to expose the curved screen and to form into different type of patterns.
● Developing :Developing the curved screen after exposing. Immerse the exposed screen in water for 3 or 5 minutes at 20～30°, to melt ink which jetted in the screen surface (avoid exposing), then it shows the pattern. Then wash the screen in screen washer until the figure is clear. And wash inside of rotary screen using low-pressure water pipe.
● Retouching Screen: Retouching screen: Inspect the screen on the Light examiner shelf. If there are pinholes, pattern leakage or screens stoppers, retouch the stencil.
● High temperature drying: solidify the screen after retouch screen, using high-temperature dryer.
UV Laser Engraver