1. The grating under the silent track: Use a soft cloth with a fur ball, wipe it clean with alcohol.
2. Drive belt: Wipe with alcohol, do not leave ink, drive belt bearings and motor clean.
3. Machine surface and glass platform: Wipe clean alcohol without placing anything.
4. Transmission track (ink carriage track and y-axis movement track): Wipe clean with alcohol and add a little lubricating oil to keep it moist and smooth.
5. Ink-absorbing unit group: Use alcohol to clean, ink-absorbing pad, ink-absorbing scraper and ink-absorbing pipe, especially the installation of the unit group is in place and the transmission gear is clean and non-destructive.
- Low-carbon Emission Reduction Urges...
- CTP Machine Classification
- UV Exposure System Composition And ...
- The Difference Between Laser Engrav...
- Direct Plate Machine Loading Method
- UV Flatbed Printer Features
- CTP Machine Technology Environmenta...
- Correct Installation Of Engraving M...
- CTP Laser Technology Introduction
- Circular Screen Printing
- What's A Carving Machine?
- CTP Printer
- All In Print China 2018
- ITMA ASIA + CITME 2018
- Outward Bound Of Sales Department