The so-called CTP printer is Computer to Plate, a prepress device that is directly made by a computer. The CTP version is a digital workflow that directly converts text and images into numbers and directly generates a printing plate, eliminating the process of film, manual printing, and semi-automatic or fully automatic printing. The biggest feature of the CTP version is that it eliminates the step of film.
The CTP layout machine is generally divided into four categories: inner drum type, outer drum type, flat plate type, and curved type. Of these four types, the most commonly used are the inner drum and the outer drum; Among them, the high-grade CTP layout machine with relatively good performance adopts the outer drum type.
CTP plate making technology has thermal imaging technology and photosensitive imaging technology. At present, the most widely used and the most stable performance is photosensitive imaging technology.
- Low-carbon Emission Reduction Urges...
- CTP Machine Classification
- UV Exposure System Composition And ...
- The Difference Between Laser Engrav...
- Direct Plate Machine Loading Method
- UV Flatbed Printer Features
- CTP Machine Technology Environmenta...
- Correct Installation Of Engraving M...
- CTP Laser Technology Introduction
- Circular Screen Printing
- All In Print China 2018
- ITMA ASIA + CITME 2018
- Outward Bound Of Sales Department