CTP technology refers to the process of directly outputting graphics to the plate through a computer. This process can eliminate the role of film as an intermediate link. The dedicated digital media is loaded on the platesetter, the digital imposition files are sent to the computer RIP, and the RIP sends the electronic files to the platesetter, allowing the electronic signals to be imaged on the media through a light or thermal printer. The use of CTP platemaking technology greatly simplifies the entire process, just by: graphic layout - direct plate-making. The process of photo-exporting film-film development-film fixing-film cleaning-film drying-printing is omitted from the conventional printing process. This is environmentally friendly and reduces the trouble of film and its development and fixing solution recycling. Moreover, even with the use of photosensitive silver salt plates during the plate making process, measures can now be taken to mitigate or even avoid the environmental impact of silver and chemicals. The registration effect of the CTP plate on the press will be better. Since the amount of water that needs to be balanced with the ink when printing with a CTP plate material is also smaller, the density of the ink printed on the paper is easily achieved, reducing the inherent waste and preparation process.
Therefore, CTP technology can also be said to be a large printing environmental protection technology.
- Low-carbon Emission Reduction Urges...
- CTP Machine Classification
- UV Exposure System Composition And ...
- The Difference Between Laser Engrav...
- Direct Plate Machine Loading Method
- UV Flatbed Printer Features
- CTP Machine Technology Environmenta...
- Correct Installation Of Engraving M...
- CTP Laser Technology Introduction
- Circular Screen Printing
- UV CTP
- UV-CTP Cost Advantage
- Plate Making Machine
- How The Platesetter Works
- Printing Machine
- Preprint Definition
- Preprinted Application Meaning
- Pre-printed Pre-printing Technology...