1. Make sure the output device is not currently working.
2. Turn off the output device. The
3. Open the front door. The
4. Turn the imaging drum by hand until you see the edge detection bar.
Note: Do not catch the right end surface of the drum. This may damage the optical encoder in the drum.
5. Wet a piece of cotton-free cloth with distilled water (suitable for precise operation). Wipe the test strip in one direction only. Be careful not to leave any fingerprints or smudges on the test strip. Wipe with a clean dry cloth after wiping. .)
Related Industry Knowledge
- CTP plate making machine selection ...
- Laser engraving machine purchase pr...
- Screen printing machine works
- CTP platesetter is harmful to human...
- Flatbed printer application industry
- What is the source of the CTP machine?
- Winter laser engraving machine how ...
- Several factors that affect the rol...
- UV exposure machine basics
- Laser engraving machine notes