◆ Examine the quality of CTP platesetters: The quality of plate-making sites for thermal, violet, and CTcP has been the focus of controversy; the characteristics of different workflows, and the application of frequency-modulated screening techniques are also varied.
◆ To inspect the production capacity of CTP machines: The printing plant should select the speed of the CTP platesetter according to its own printing equipment production capacity. The speed of the platesetter is generally divided into grades according to the model and configuration. The faster the machine is, the higher the price is.
◆ To see if the CTP model's capacity can be upgraded: Choose a model, the best equipment plate speed has the potential to increase, in the hope that after the factory purchases the printing press, the speed of the plate making machine can adapt to the production requirement quickly too.
◆ Considering operating costs: How much does it cost to buy a machine and how much it needs to be invested at one time? This is something the printing house will consider and calculate.
Previous: Laser engraving machine purchase process
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Laser engraving machine purchase pr...
- Screen printing machine works
- CTP platesetter is harmful to human...
- Flatbed printer application industry
- What is the source of the CTP machine?
- Winter laser engraving machine how ...
- Several factors that affect the rol...
- UV exposure machine basics
- CTP platesetter to clean edge detec...
- Laser engraving machine notes